Dr. Dayan Goodenowe is passionate about sharing his knowledge of the biochemistry of health and disease. He has launched his ProdromeScan Certification Course to share this knowledge with you!
The ProdromeScan test is a multi-system blood test specifically designed to assist advanced functional medicine doctors in achieving optimal biochemical health for themselves and their patients. It does so by measuring hundreds of biomarkers and organizing this information into specific biosystems known to be associated with advanced health and longevity.
The course is self-paced with 10 modules:
- Module 1 – Introduction to Biochemical Prodromes of Health and Disease
- Module 2 – The Biochemistry of Life and Death
- Module 3 – The Biochemistry of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Module 4 – The Biochemistry of Plasmalogen Restoration and Augmentation
- Module 5 – The Biochemistry of Parkinson’s Disease
- Module 6 – The Biochemistry of Autism
- Module 7 – The Biochemistry of Multiple Sclerosis and ALS
- Module 8 – The Biochemistry of Cardio and Cerebral Vascular Disease
- Module 9 – The Biochemistry of Cancer
- Module 10 – ProdromeScan Report Interpretation Tutorial
All healthcare professionals registered on Prodrome.com get 50% off the ProdromeScan Certification Course.
All healthcare professionals who complete the Certification Course are invited to Dr. Goodenowe’s Physician Roundtable Group. This group meets regularly through video conference to discuss case studies from the doctors using the ProdromeScan blood test with their patients, with a particular focus on diseases of interest. The conference videos are uploaded to the Forum Group and available to all Forum Members.
Learn more about the certification course on Dr. Goodenowe’s website here.