All human performance is based upon the body’s ability to maintain and sustain electrical connectivity between your cells – neurological (to think, initiate, receive, adapt) and neuromuscular (to do what is being asked).
Optimizing the biochemistry of performance starts at the synaptic membrane of neurons and then works backward through the neurotransmitter systems to the energy generation and support systems required to maintain maximum neurological function.
Areas of health involved include cognition, depression, brain fog, vision, and muscle strength and recovery.
- Direct Synaptic Membrane Structure and Function Support Supplements: ProdromeNeuro Plasmalogen Supplement
- Direct Axonal Membrane Structure and Function Support Supplements: ProdromeGlia Plasmalogen Supplement
- Biosynthetic Synaptic Membrane Structure and Function Support Supplements: Phosphatidylcholine, Creatine, 5-Methyl-tetrahydyrofolate (Vitamin B9, MTHF), Methylcolbalamin (Vitamin B12), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Neurotransmitter Biosynthesis Support Supplements: all the above, plus Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Bioenergetic Support Supplements: Acetyl-L-Carnitine, CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Creatine, Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA).
- Inflammation Support Supplements: N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), ProdromeNeuro/Glia Plasmalogen
- General Support Supplements: Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Micronutrients (Zinc, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Molybdate, Iodide, Chromium, Manganese, Calcium. Magnesium)