All human protection is based upon the body’s ability to maintain electrochemical balance within your cells during periods of energetic stress. The purpose of inflammation is to destroy electrochemically weakened cells.
Optimizing the biochemistry of protection starts at the cell’s mitochondria and then works outward through the cytosol, then to the extracellular space, and then to the cell membrane itself. Electrochemical reserve capacity prevents and resolves inflammation.
Areas of health involved include autism, ADHD, bipolar disorder, traumatic brain injury, concussion, sleep, anxiety, and neuropathy.
- Direct Myelin Membrane Structure Support Supplements: ProdromeGlia Plasmalogen Supplement
- Membrane Peroxidation Prevention and Resolution Supplements: ProdromeGlia Plasmalogen Supplement.
- Cellular Electrochemistry Optimization Supplements: Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA)
- Hydrogen Peroxide and Superoxide Anion Radical Neutralization Supplements: ProdromeGlia Plasmalogen Supplement, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA).
- General Support Supplements: Lecithin, Creatine, Vitamin B12, B6, folate, Vitamin D3 and K2, Micronutrients (Zinc, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Molybdate, Iodide, Chromium, Manganese, Calcium, Magnesium)