Upcoming Webinars and Events
Prodrome Expert Roundtable: Presented by Dr. Dayan Goodenowe
When: February 27th
Time: 5:00 PM PST
- In-depth lecture on Cardiovascular disease
- Core operating systems and metrics – the basics and a few things that your med school textbooks left out.
- The biochemistry of endothelial function vs. dysfunction
- Cardiotoxicity – what is it, what can you do about it.
- Interesting history of the LDL – lowering hypothesis for reducing atherosclerosis.
- Update on biomarkers, PCSK inhibitors, LP (a), etc.
- Intervention strategies that actually work.
- Research and product updates.
- Open Discussion.
Meet & Greet: The Forum For Integrative Medicine
When: February 29th - March 2nd
Where: Austin, TX
We are traveling! Come meet Dr. Goodenowe & the team live in Texas. More info can be found below.
Breaking Cancer: The Biochemistry of Cancer Risk Assessment, Prevention, and Treatment – Real Knowledge That You Can Use In Your Practice
Unraveling the Mysteries of Multiple Sclerosis
When: March 6th
Time: 5:00 PM PST
Multiple Sclerosis affects more than 200,000 people every year and women are twice as likely to get it. Yet the underlying cause remains elusive. Is this really true? It is also generally believed to be irreversible. Is this really true? Learn the facts. Join Dr. Goodenowe for an enlightening conversation about a disease feared by many.
Restoring and Maintaining Heart Health
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death, yet very few people even know what it is. What is heart health? Why and how does the heart and cardiovascular system begin to lose function? What can you do to restore the health of your heart and circulatory system and maintain its optimal function? Reserve your spot today for our comprehensive live webinar with Dr. Dayan Goodenowe.